Many elementary schools in the archdiocese offer accredited pre-kindergarten classes to welcome our youngest students into the Catholic school experience. We also offer accredited pre-kindergarten learning opportunities at seven stand-alone locations.
All archdiocesan preschools are curricula-based programs that include
• A strong religious, social, emotional and academic foundation
• Pre-reading, math, music and movement experience
• Safe, nurturing, creative environments for learning
• A learn-through-play approach
• Interpersonal relationship skill-building
• Meaningful tasks and projects that encourage fine and large motor skill development